Saturday, November 13, 2004

Back from holiday

Ok, so I wasn’t actually on holiday for 3 months, but on my return I started a new job project managing a SharePoint implementation rather than acting as a technical consultant.

A very different way of working.

While tech knowledge helps in that role, you obviously spend much less time dealing with code and .aspx templates and the like, which has left me with not so much to publish.

I have had quite a few circumstances where I’ve had knowledge that would be useful to post, but as a project manager, you’re not in the frame of mind where your instinct is to rush to your blog. Your responsibility is to resolving problems and keeping the project on track.

I’m going to try this method of posting to my blog via email, and perhaps posting SharePoint thoughts from the perspective of a project manager.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home